If you are looking for a juicer and have researched the best, you may have noticed some fantastic facts about the best twin-gear juicer. The extraction efficiency and nutrient retention rating of the Best Twin Gear Juicers are the maximum of all types of cold press juicers.
Our Top 3 Twin Gear Juicers from Amazon Today:
Last update on 2023-10-03 / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Twin gear juicers are also called triturating juicers because their juicing process works in various stages, like rubbing, grinding, and pounding the ingredients. The incredible thing is that Twin Gear Juicers can extract essential nutrients and enzymes almost in intact condition.
Another reason for the Masticating juicers’ popularity is their versatile use, such as a baby food processor, nut butter, sorbet, etc.
Unlike other juicing machines, there are only a few models of Triturating juicers. So, finding out which meets your needs won’t be that difficult. To help you out, I did a profound search and surveyed the most mainstream twin stuff juicers. Based on that, I am planning to share three general perceptions:
- Compared to other centrifugal juicers, Twin Gear Juicers take a little longer time to process.
- It costs more than single-gear juicers, but it is worth it!
- The juice tastes fresher.
The Best Twin Gear Juicers — The Top 9 List For 2023
1. The Best Overall Twin-Gear Juicer: Tribest GSE-5000 Greenstar Elite
- Produces Fresher Juice with Twin Gears: Revolutionary stainless-steel twin gears with unique points replicate the human mastication system; Pocket recesses and cutting positions aid in grinding and juice extraction for a higher quality juice
- Electric Juice Extractor: Assures higher nutritional content and fresher-tasting juices by preserving living enzymes, vitamins, and preventing nutrient degradation
- Versatile Capacity: Creates delicious dishes like frozen sorbets, nut butters, and salsas, or make your own pasta noodles with the optional pasta nozzles; This food processor is ideal for making delicious desserts or snacks
- Easy to Clean: The simple-to-assemble design of this slow masticating juicer allows for easy cleaning; the juice maker comes with a cleaning brush
- Set Includes: Fine and coarse screen, homogenizing and breadstick blank, glass juice pitcher, twin gear set with drive and free wheel gear, cleaning brush, plastic and wooden plungers, drip tray, strainer, and a user manual
Last update on 2023-10-03 / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
The GSE5000 has been at the top of customers’ choices for the last couple of years. There are many reasons people look for GSE5000 in the market in 2023.
This juicer comes with a three-stage cold press juicing system. On top of that, there is a different arrangement of its sharp teeth to get the most coverage when dealing with harder materials. Some might say the motor is not the most demanding market, but I can bet you can take anything you feed it with.
To enable you to adjust the optimum pressure, GSE500 has an adjusting knob required for pulp ejection to get the most out when squeezing different materials. On top of that, there are 2 different screens to give you the freedom of how much fiber you want in the juice. If you crave a glass of thick, tasty, nutritious fresh masticating juice, TribestGSE5000 is a good option for you.
You can use it for juicing veggies and soft fruits, making nut butter/milk, breadstick or sorbet, and even mocha (with the help of the accessories within the package). TribestGSE5000 is a good value for money, not much expensive considering the values it offers.
TribestGSE5000 offers 12 years Warranty, which is more than the lifespan you would expect from a juicer. I even like the customer service of Tribest.
- You could adjust the Pressure
- The gears are buffered to ensure fewer pollutants in metal
- Long warranty time
2. The Best Quality Controlling Juicer: Super Angel Pro Stainless-Steel Juicer
No products found.
If you’re a fan of the saying, with the price comes the quality, and the Super Angel Pro is the dream juicer for you. You can say that the Super Angels are the Rolls-Royce of juicers.
As with the earlier discussed Tribest Elite, this Pro model has all the attributes to be at the top list of the most admirable twin-gear juicers, with an attractive, sleek stainless-steel parts design, harmonized functionality, and efficient building.
You don’t have to worry about plastic hazards as the machine is made of stainless steel (food grade).
The Super Angel has some smart preprogrammed features:
- It automatically alters the rotating orientation of the gears if jammed, identifies the high temperature (a long juicing session may raise the temperature), and works to cool itself off before any damage occurs.
- The machine balances its rotating speed to avert jamming if the juicer is overloaded with feed. In addition, it is programmed so that the rpm never exceeds 82 to eradicate the chance of the motor getting too hot. This also ensures there is no possibility of heat transfer to the juice keeping the juice quality and freshness intact.
- You can’t find the quality difference with the naked eye, but this machine makes the finest cold-pressed juice. In addition, the device is so efficient that you will notice more juice coming out of the same amount of ingredients compared to the other machines.
- However, everything has its flaws. For this particular machine, its best attribute, the compact design, which is very successful in giving an elegant look, at the same time, makes it more prone to tipping forward at the time of juicing. Though the thing is, you would never have to do the push thing as the whole thing works with minimal effort, especially leafy greens.
- Strong motor: 3 HP
- Slow speed: 82 rpm
- It comes with an Auto anti-jamming system
- Auto cooling for the motor
- You can control it through the central board
3. The Best Value Triturating Juicer – Green Power KPE1304
No products found.
Green Power might be a decent option if you are concerned about the time by fastening the juicing process.
The Green Power falls into the faster group with 160 rpm, double the Super Angel. This is an advantage if you are eying on reducing juicing time. But people susceptible to the quality of juices would never like this.
You can wind up the impact of the heat issue by turning off the machine every 25 minutes, as claimed by the manufacturer in the instructions.
The powerful 2 HP motor can squeeze just about anything. There is a knob that can adjust the pressure in Green Power KPE1304, and to help you with the gears, there are 2 screens for fruits and veggies. Compared to the similar juicers spectrum, it is more effective on leafy greens than harder and fibrous materials such as carrot or ginger.
What makes this compact machine stands over its competitors is its multi-purpose kit. This machine gives you the freedom to create anything!
For dry and water production, and different outlets for juice and noodles.
Bottom line: The Green Power KPE1304 is the best for those looking for faster juicing time.
- 160 rpm of High speed
- Compact design
- 2 Separate Screens for veggies & fruits
- Affordable price
- Strong 2 horsepower motor
- Speed reduces juice quality
Read Similar Post: 10 Best Wheatgrass Juicers – Reviews, Buying Guide and FAQs
4. The Best High-End Triturating Juicer: Super Angel DELUXE
No products found.
You can easily compare and find similarities between the Super Angel Deluxe with the Super Angel Pro Stainless discussed above.
The juicer comes with 3 gears with similar HP in a beautiful food-grade stainless steel body. You will find some excellent features like auto anti-jamming, auto cooling, and auto-reverse identical to Super Angel Pro. Even the working speed is 82 rpm.
The only difference is that this screen is coarser and designed more effectively to stop clogging.
This juicer unit is value for money, making me put it on my list.
- Shiny – that’s how you will describe this juicer first, but it’s more than visually pleasing. The outer case is ultra-strong stainless steel that won’t dint or rupture. One of the unique designs is that the collection cups are made of Pyrex glass that won’t smash even dropped.
- An anti-jamming system breaks up clogs before they slow down the blades.
- It also has a Thermal sensor to ensure the juice is not overheated.
- This model has a user-friendly control panel. The safety sensors are easily identifiable. Its special cleaning brush would be beneficial to clean it after your is ready.
- 3 HP Strong motor
- Slow 82 rpm speed
- It comes with an Auto anti-jamming feature
- The motor cools Automatically
- It comes with a control board
5. The Best Commercial Twin-Gear Masticating Juicer: Tribest Greenstar Pro GS-P502
- ELECTRIC, COLD-PRESS JUICER: Assures higher nutritional content and freshest-tasting juices by preserving living enzymes, vitamins, and preventing nutrient degradation
- PRODUCES FRESHER JUICE: Magnetic and bioceramic technology embedded in the Jumbo Twin Gears extracts nutrient-dense juice that can be stored longer. Pocket recesses and cutting positions aid in grinding and juice extraction
- VERSATILE CAPABILITY: Juice a wider variety of fruits and vegetables, all without stopping and changing any parts
- EASY TO CLEAN: Simple assembly allows easy cleaning. Safety hood cradles the juicing parts
- LIVE THE TRIBEST LIFE: Our motto is "Making healthy living easy," and we ensure this with our latest innovations and quality products like juicers, blenders, dehydrators, and other wellness and specialty items. We back this with our award winning in house customer service team and entensive warranties.
Last update on 2023-10-02 / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
If you are looking for the most ‘easy to handle’ juicer, the Tribest Greenstar Pro GS-P502 juicer is one for you. With durability, the juicer comes with a ‘quick latch system’ beautifully designed with cold press technology.
Unlike many other juicer models, this one comes in a grey case which you might not be comfortable with to match your kitchen décor. But I assure you that the piece of the machine will stay with you for 15 years or even more.
This is one ideal model of cold press technology. The twin-gear technology is superb at 110 RPM. As a result, you will get every cup of juice with a perfect balance of pulp and flavor.
People often talk highly about the usability of this juicer. It comes with a quick latch system known for easy access to the augers and gears of the machine, which is also accountable for making the cleaning process easy.
Though the juicer may not be heartwarming in design, it will surely win your heart for its resilient exterior. You can test it against citrus fruits, which won’t disappoint you.
The model doesn’t come up with many features, but core functionality-wise, this is one of the best. It will always ensure two things, juice yields, and nutrient value.
Finally, this juicer is one of the easiest to clean up. You can get the auger out in seconds, thanks to the quick latch system. Then clean it up using a simple cleaning brush.
- It comes with a quick latch system that allows quick access to gears and augers.
- It comes with scrapers, plungers, and specialty screens
- Incorporates cold press technology
- Exceptional 15-year warranty
- Designed for commercial use and price reflects this
- Tools are a bit flimsy
6. The Cheapest Twin Gear Juicer: Omega Juicers Twn30s
- INDUSTRY LEADING 15-YEAR Coverage on parts and performance
- STAINLESS STEEL - Two interlocking stainless steel augers work together to slowly squeeze the maximum amount of juice from fruits, vegetables, leafy greens, and wheatgrass
- LONGER LASTING JUICE - The twin gears turn at a low speed of 160 RPM and results in minimal heat buildup and oxidation promoting healthy enzymes
- NUTRITION CENTER - Use the twin gear juicer as a food processor to make nut butters, frozen fruit sorbets, baby food, and grind other foods such as Coffee and spices
- EASY TO USE - Automatic pulp ejection and lock-latch for easy assembly
Last update on 2023-10-02 / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Omega Juicer can compete with any other Twin-gear juicer in the market.
Omega juicer is made of good quality plastic, and painting in silver has given this an elegant look. Produces, and a tiny amount of heat and oxidation is less. Two screens give you the freedom to adjust the pulp level.
Omega introduced automation like automatic pulp ejection and easy assembly lock latch. It’s light-weighted than other twin-gear juicers, weighing only 18 pounds. The power supply comprises 110/120 volts.
Easy to use. It is okay if it’s your first time with juicers.
You may face difficulties placing this in your kitchen because of its Dimensions (12*6.5*17.3 inches).
This can be user-friendly, but the washing process might be complex because assembling all parts is tricky.
Though Omega has a good versatility pack, its sales service is not customer-friendly.
- Lightweight, easy to handle
- Stainless steel augurs
- Easy to use
- Works on low speed
- Can make butter ice cream
- Extracts maximum nutrients
- Minimum heat production
- Quite expensive for some
- Bad after-sales services
- Leafy veggies need to be chopped
- Accessories must be hand washed
- It runs on only one speed
- It vibrates a Lil bit
7. The Best Slow Juicer: CIRAGO Slow Masticating Juicer Extractor
No products found.
If you are looking for something budget-friendly, that doesn’t mean you must compromise any benefits. Surprisingly, it seems a bit like the TWN30S.
The machine has an upgraded set of augurs and filters to extract a significant volume. We cherish this juicer because it is convenient; press one button, which will fall in seconds. In addition, there is no hassle in cleaning this juicer. The attachments are sturdy, dishwasher-safe grade, and BPA-free.
The motor will not make a noise when you are using the juicer. You will be able to control the texture, and most importantly, the reverse function will clear the blockages and remove residue from the inside of the machine. You can easily pick this one within your budget with these excellent features.
As the CIRACO juicer processes the fruits and vegetables, there is no need to be worried about the nutrient and enzyme quality.
- It comes at a reasonable price
- Easy to assemble, use, and clean
- Quiet and durable
- It gets a little messy
8. The Best Green Juicer: BioChef Gemini Twin Gear
- TWIN GEAR JUICE EXTRACTOR - Suitable for use as a vegetable and fruit press and excels at leafy greens such as wheatgrass, celery and kale
- SMOOTHEST, MOST ENZYME RICH JUICE - Twin gear technology breaks open cellulose wall druing extraction allowing vitamins and enzymes to be absorbed by human body like never before
- ULTRA EFFICIENT EXTRACTION - Twin precision gears triturating and squeezing action performs the most efficient for separating juice from fibre than any other type of juicer.
- MORE THAN JUST A JUICER - The Gemini doubles as a food processor. Prepare fresh baby food, dips, sorbets and nut butters. You can even grind some solid materials such as coffee beans, peanuts and sesame seeds.
- 20 YEAR WARRANTY ON MOTOR - Purchase with peace of mind at Vitality 4 Life. 20 years on motor, 5 years on Parts | Shop with confidence with our 30 day money-back Guarantee.
Last update on 2023-09-25 / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
This juicer has been loved by most people who prefer green juices over fruity ones. I found it very effective on solid vegetables and firm leafy greens like spinach, celery, and kale.
The gears that come along are powerful enough to crush the plants’ cellulose, allow more extracts, and ensure more natural enzymes essential for more vitamins. That being said, the machine provides value for your money by yielding a lot and almost zero wastage.
On top of that, you can use the juicer as a food processor for processing things like baby foods, purees, pastes, and pates. I have read good reviews from vegans as they like the juicer for making nut butter and soy milk.
The juicer comes with a lifetime warranty for the motor (20 years, to be precise, but who expects a juicer to run more than 20 years!) and 5 years on its parts.
If you love a simple machine for making plenty of tasty, fresh, and smooth products, BioChef Gemini Twin Gear should be your preferred juicer. The durable and sturdy machine is easy to assemble, and you will surely love what it can do for your healthy and juicy life.
- Easy to use.
- Comes with 20 years of warranty.
- Results in higher Yields
- You can use it for making many things.
- A bit hard to clean up.
- Not suitable for citrus fruits.
9. The Best Performer: AICOK Slow Masticating Juicer Extractor
No products found.
With a simpler, almost rustic look, AICOK Slow Masticating Juicer Extractor is less expensive and works nearly as lovely as the more expensive and high-tech ones.
The machine comes with 7 segment spiral openings, an upgrade of the traditional spiral system to ensure maximum yields without compromising the quality of the produce (nutrients and minerals) as the chance of oxidation is reduced.
The machine produces silkier and smoother yields which are less foamy and taste better. In addition, a built-in function separates the pulp from the product to make it go even better and lighter.
But what amazes me the most while testing the juicer is the machine works so quietly. Now you can work with even harder materials with freedom without worrying about disturbing and distracting people around. Thanks to the sturdy design and the heavy-duty body.
The blending power is mentionable, and the performance is remarkable considering the price tagged. Also, this machine looks sturdy and durable, ensuring it will last long. But one little worry about the machine is, it takes a bit of effort while juicing as it is a very hands-on device. So if you do not have any issue with that, you will surely enjoy the appliance!
- Great value for money in terms of function and performance.
- Quiet machine.
- Easy to use, clean, and assemble.
- Not heavy and compact.
- Sturdy and durable.
- Needs a bit of effort.
- Dismantling isn’t easy.
Read Similar Post: Best Hurom Juicer Reviews – Top Picks & Buyer’s Guide 2023
Why Would You Buy The Best Twin Gear Juicer?
The unique features that will make you go for a quality twin-gear juicer over any ordinary juicer:
- It doesn’t make that irritating sound while extracting from the vegetables and fruits.
- These are the best for their low motor speed, which ensures the natural nutrients and enzymes are preserved.
- Slow oxidation allows you to preserve the product for up to 72 hours without worrying about losing the quality.
- The cell membranes are always helpful in ensuring the nutrients from the raw fruits and veggies.
- Twin gear juicers have a multi-tasking capacity, including preparing baby food, breadstick, rice cookies, etc.
- The powerful motor maximizes the juice yield and extracts the last drop of it. So, no wasting of your food.
- Juicing fresh fruits is a better and more effective way of ensuring nutrient value than eating raw fruits directly.
- If you want the authentic taste of fruit and veggies, these Twin gear Juicers are the best options.
- A sound body is the most joyful source of a healthy mind and soul, and you can care for your body with fresh produce.
The Functionality of Twin Gear Juicers
Well, twin-gear masticating juicers are indeed more expensive than ordinary juicers, and it is also true that it takes more time to prepare than a single-gear juicer. But you will love to deny these facts once you taste the yields coming out of the best twin gear juicer as they are so worthy and it is fuller without producing foam.
What makes a twin-gear juicer distinguishable from other juicers is its 2 stainless steel gears, the distance between which are about 0.1 millimeters. Once you put any leafy vegetables, fruits, or a piece of roots through the tube. The augurs in the twin gear juicers cut it, crush it, and squeeze them all. The masticating technology, along with the twin gears, squeezes out the maximum yields and ensures slow oxidation at the same time. The result is denser, low-oxidized, fresh produce.
Twin gear juicers contain specially designed low speed-motor operating below 110 rotations per minute to ensure less air is trapped and avoid heating it, which is necessary for preserving more nutrient value. And you can preserve the produce for 3 days without losing the nutrient value.
There is a mechanism for pressure adjustment that allows you to set the exact pressure for you to eject the pulp. This opens the window for crushing a wide range of fruits and veggies without the machine clogging up.
Your Buying Guide for a Twin Gear Juicer
Everyone loves twin gear masticating juicers for their versatility, from breaking cereals and hard fruits and veggies and equally good towards softer materials to turn them into tiny pieces. However, you need to consider various factors before buying a twin-gear juicer which are discussed below:
If the juicer is sturdy and durable:
To make the best twin gear juicers strong. And the same time, nylon gives it the quality of stain resistance necessary to clean. And the machines can operate at 110 W to ensure slow speed to retain the nutrient value. So that’s how you can save it up to 72 hours.
The size of the Feeding Chute:
The feeding chute in a twin-gear juicer is the attachment that crushes and squeezes the fruits and veggies. The size of the feeding chute is critical as it will be the determining factor when you’re considering saving some time and looking for a juicer that will be easy to clean.
How easy it is to Assemble:
People might think assembling the twin gear juicers is difficult as they come with many small working parts and a safety cover. The perception makes it even more challenging as the appliance weighs around 13-26 pounds due to the number of working parts, which are undoubtedly heavier.
Ease of Use:
While buying a twin gear juicer, you might look carefully if the juicer comes with an auto ejection facility which is necessary to ensure the pulp can be ejected automatically.
Compared to other juicers, the twin-gear juicer is designed to maximize juice yield as the pulp is expelled without any moisture.
Also, these juicers are known for their quiet experience of juicing, even for hard vegetables, without being stressed about disturbing others around.
The Warranty Period:
Well, most of the best twin gear juicers offer an excellent household warranty period, at least 12 years to a maximum of 20 years. But for parts 3 to 5 years commercial warranty is good enough.
Our experience says you must budget from USD 500 to 1000 for an excellent quality home-based twin gear juicer.
Read Similar Post: 10 Best Juicers for Celery of 2023 – Reviews & Guide
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a Twin Gear or Triturating Juicer?
A twin-gear juicer is an interlocking gear juicer between 2 stainless steel gears, about 0.1 millimeters. Once you put any leafy vegetables, soft fruits, or a piece of roots through the tube. The augurs in the twin gear juicer cut it, crush it, and squeeze them all. These types of juicers are also known as triturating juicers.
These appliances are top-rated in the market because of their versatility, durability, and the quality of the juices they produce. They are also known for their quiet nature and ability to maximize juice yield.
How good are Twin Gear Juicers against the Leafy Greens?
The twin gear juicers are good against leafy greens, including cabbage, beet greens, mustard greens, celery, broccoli, lettuce, spinach, kale, Collard greens, parsley, broccoli, etc.
As discussed above, these twin gears come up with two gears aligned very closely, effectively crushing and grinding anything. So, if you want to enjoy the freshness and taste of leafy greens, a twin-gear juicer is a good option.
Are Twin Gear Juicers Easy to Clean?
Nowadays, all the manufacturers focus on making a juicer that is easy to clean. The twin gears are also no different.
How long can you preserve the products?
As we have already discussed, the juicers use a cold press technology that ensures a minimum heat is produced to keep the food value intact—saying that you can store your products in a fridge for up to 72 hours without finding any change in the taste and quality.
What are the best attributes of a Twin Gear Juicer?
The twin-gear juicers are known for some unique attributes. The two gears will ensure maximization of the yields, and at the same time, the quality is not compromised, thanks to the cold press technology. While there is very little to waste, the appliance is so quiet to work with. And you can save the product for up to 72 hours in the fridge.
Can I use these for anything else?
Of course, one of the best attributes of the twin gear juicer is its versatility, and you can use this for a different purposes from vegan foods like nut butter/milk to Soup stocks, baby food, and whatnot.
What are the best vegetables to process with a twin-gear juicer?
Vegetable juices play an essential role in keeping your body fresh and hydrated.
Regular drinking of this helps to glow your skin. In addition, if you process your vegetable with a Twin gear juicer, that should boost your metabolism.
Generally, Cabbage, Cucumbers, Wheatgrass, Swiss chard, Parsley, Carrots, Spinach, Leafy Greens, Beets, Broccoli, and Kale are processed by a Twin gear juicer.
What are the best fruits to process with a twin-gear juicer?
Every health-conscious person should keep fruit and vegetable on their food menu. You can squeeze all types of fruits in a Triturating Juicer.
A Twin gear juicer works efficiently on hard fruits like apples, Coconut, Guava, Pears, Apricots, and Mangoes.
Soft fruits like Pineapples, Nectarines, Plums, Citrus, Grapes, Kiwi, and Berries are very easy to work with.
Do Triturating Juicers save time?
The question to ask is if it is healthy to process it fast! You are exposing the product to heat, destroying the enzyme in it. So using a slower Juicer as lower as 80 rpm is preferable.
If the ingredients are slowly crushed, there is a high chance of getting maximum nutrients, enzymes, and moderate fibers.
Are Triturating Juicers Cheap?
No, they were much expensive. And why wouldn’t they be? This is a worthy investment considering all the parameters like juice quality, yields, time, and cleanliness.
In comparison to other juicers, the Twin-gear or Triturating juicers are expensive. But if you are a regular juice consumer, buying a twin-gear juicer may be a better decision.
If you are a daily consumer and drink for a sound body, then a Twin gear juicer should be your first choice. This easily usable machine will provide thick, tasty produce with beneficial nutrients. Then, when you have a fresh glass of juice, you will feel that the high expense is worth it.
If you plan to buy a new Juicer, choose one from the different triturating juicers that suit you best, then order it or buy from the market. This will take care of your whole family’s nutrient demand. Any juicers in this review will be enough to suggest which one to buy. So don’t think of the expense much, because quality costs more.