The source of all pleasure is health. Mental and physical fitness are the key components of this health. Our eating and drinking behavior has a significant impact on our bodily fitness. Because two-thirds of our body is water, the juice is critical in our hydration strategy. Juice serves as an essential element in this equation.
There are various reasons we largely depend on juicing or the type of juicer. Such as reducing stress, clear skin, weight loss, etc. It helps to get rid of excess weight, which will make you feel fitter than before. It also helps to remove toxic chemicals from inside your body. Thus it helps to reduce your stress & get better skin.
Overall it helps you to increase your energy & keeps your body fit. That helps function your body correctly. So for the well-being of your body, juice has become a part & parcel of our daily life for health benefits.
Slow Juicing vs. Fast Juicing: The Difference
There are various kinds of juicers in the market for making juice yield. Such as manual juicer, twin gear juicer, masticating juicer, cold press juicer, centrifugal juicer, etc.
Some of them are fast juicers & some are slow juicers. They differ in their characteristics too in the juicing process to produce the purest juice having nutrient content.
Here, we will discuss various kinds of juice to give you a crystal clear conception. Hopefully, that will help you be conscious of juicing, especially between slow and fast juicing.
The slow juicing process is not the ancient one. As its name indicates, it is a process where the juice is produced slowly using grinding and chewing action like cold press juicers. In this juicing process, the juicer doesn’t produce too much heat. Instead, it has more pulp. The process can also sustain the taste & nutrients of fruits and vegetables by using a low-speed induction motor. Slow juicers press fruits and vegetables to produce fresh juice.
As we already know, to complete the slow juicing process, we use slow juicers. Unfortunately, it is not available in the market like fast juicers. It is not easy to clean cause of more components. Its price is a bit high. That’s why it is less popular than fast juicers. But people who like leafy greens, kale, herbs, etc., will prefer a slow juicing process.
There are some merits that we can’t get in the fast juicing process. As you see…
- The slow juicing process is quiet. It doesn’t produce much sound to produce nutritious juice. That means it won’t irritate you or your neighbor.
- It extracts juice from fruits and vegetables by its crushing process. Thus you get the best quality juice.
- In the slow juicing process, you will be able to juice yield from mint, nuts, wheatgrass, kale, etc. & get more nutrients & juice quality.
- The taste of your juice remains intact in the slow juicing process like cold-pressed juice.
There are also some demerits in the slow juicing process. As you see…
- It isn’t easy to easily clean the juicer like slow masticating juicers in the slow juicing process because the pulp remains in the juicer for its juicing method, like slow speed.
- You will need a high budget to get a juicer in this process because its price is a bit high than the fast juicer.
- As it is a slow juicing process, it can’t offer you the least possible time to produce juice as it uses low-speed juicers.
The fast juicing process is way better & popular than the slow juicing process. In this process, juicers use fast-rotating two stainless steel gears. This blade chops soft fruits and vegetables to produce juice using centrifugal force. Here you will find 2 containers/pots. One is for your juice, and the other is a pulp container for fast juicer pulp.
If you are in a hurry, you won’t like to waste your juicing time. In that case, the fast juicing process is the ideal one you are looking for. It is also easy to clean & money consuming. But it is a bit louder than a slow juicer. Indeed, you won’t like to disturb your family & neighbor in the morning while juicing.
- The fast juicer machine we use in the fast juicing process is cheaper than the slow juicers.
- In the fast juicing process, you can clean your juicer easily.
- Like its name, the fast juicing process produces juice faster than the slow juicing process.
- The juicers used in the fast juicing process are not capable of juicing leafy greens or hard/raw vegetables.
- In this process, a lot of noise is produced that will disturb you, your family & even your neighbor.
- The Fast juicing process produces much foam. You won’t like foam while drinking your juice.
Which one is better?
We have tried to show you a comparative study in brief before you for your home juicer. So now it is your turn. For your requirement & betterment, which process is better for you? Think not the speed, slow and fast only but also about your basic needs like nutritional quality, leafy greens nutrient level in juicing process & take the decision.
To get more nutritious juice or highly nutritious juice yield juicing process achieving is a factor. But, you also have to remember does it destroy nutrients compared to another juicer vs. your juicer.
While processing baby food, slow juicers offer, or high-speed juicer is not the main fact. The fact is in the homemade juice extracted.
In conclusion, we can say that both the slow juicing process & the fast juicing process have their advantages & disadvantages. Depending on the discussion, you can choose the process you will adopt for you.
1 thought on “Slow Juicing vs. Fast Juicing: Which one is Better?”
With havin so much content do you ever run into any problems of plagorism or copyright violation? My site has a lot of exclusive content I’ve either created myself or outsourced but it looks like a lot of it is popping it up all over the web without my agreement. Do you know any ways to help reduce content from being stolen? I’d really appreciate it.